We aim to better understand and manage risks associated with your property portfolio. These risks may arise from your staffed buildings, leased premises, public facilities and/or fleet, plant and equipment.
We can support you through:
- Property risk assessments to understand key risks associated with your properties
- Fleet risk assessments to manage your fleet risks
- Project risk management for new facilities or major works
- Property valuations to ensure your asset schedule is up to date
- Emergency management in facilities to adequately respond to emergency scenarios
- Business continuity planning to respond in a planned and rehearsed manner to a disruptive incident at a property
- Climate change adaptation planning to adapt to natural hazards and varying climate impacts to properties
Property risk assessments
We can provide on-site risk assessments for your facilities, premises and buildings based on key risks associated with;
- Construction materials
- Occupancy type and activities
- Property protection measures
- Exposure to natural hazards and/or disruption incidents
More detailed property risk assessments are available based on high property value, significant properties or if they are located in high risk areas.
We also provide property risk assessment templates (pdf) for you to undertake your own property risk assessments.
Risk exposures to your fleet are made up of a combination of factors associated with drivers, vehicles, journey/operation of vehicles and their governance framework. If these risks are not managed consequences can manifest into:
- Safety and wellbeing impacts to your workers
- Disruption to activities and services
- Damage to reputation
- Increased costs
We can assist you to understand and manage your fleet risk exposure and minimise those consequences by:
- Undertaking analysis and benchmarking of claims data to determine trends and areas of concern.
- Assisting you with the development and implementation of fleet risk treatment strategies customised to your risk exposure.
- Coordinating detailed fleet risk assessments to undertake an in-depth look into all the risk factors.
Risk management guides
For more information please contact risk and governance services team on 08 9483 8888.