Claims management is a core in-house function for LGIS. We manage over 53,000 a year and have over 20 years' experience handling local government claims.
LGIS employs full time senior claims consultants with more than 10 years' experience in the insurance and risk industry to work exclusively on your claims. The objective of the team is to provide advice, guidance and strategic management of claims to reduce potential liability exposures and claims costs by prompt identification and processing.
The following claims procedures will assist you when making a claim, ensuring that all claims are quickly and adequately managed.
- Contract works
- Corporate travel and personal accident claims
- Employee income protection
- Journey Injury claims
- Major airport owners and operators liability
- Management liability
- Marine cargo claims
- Marine hull commercial claims
- Motor vehicle and plant claims
- Pollution legal liability
- Salary continuance claims