Local Community Insurance Services (LCIS) work closely with thousands of community groups and not-for-profits in Australia to manage their specific insurance needs.
LCIS believes communities thrive when people have the confidence to do what they love and live like they should. As a specialist insurance provider they protect the passions of community groups and not-for-profits with sound advice and a selection of insurance covers to suit most groups.
With LCIS it quick, easy and satisfying for groups to get the protection they need. Protection that gives piece of mind so they can focus more on activates that interest them most.
Visit the LCIS website for:
- Clear explanations about their policies, so members are well informed to make the best insurance decision on behalf of their group.
- Event risk management information including their Community Event Risk Management Checklist(pdf) and simple explanation of Principles & Processes.
- A quick and easy online quote process available 24/7 and an online policy renewal system with auto reminders about your policy due dates.
- Useful claims examples and instructions on how to make a claim.
- Sincere testimonials from their valued clients about the quality service they deliver and the reassuring guidance they provide as a trusted insurance adviser.
- Information on their monthly payment option - Premium Funding.
If you have any questions about community insurance contact the LCIS team on 1300 853 800 or visit the LCIS website.